It is the mission of the Altamont Police Department to provide professional, high quality and effective police service in partnership with the community. The Altamont Police Department values an ethical, caring, and diverse community which is characterized by honesty, integrity, respect, fairness, empathy, equal opportunity, trust and civility.
- We act to meet the emergency and daily needs of the community to preserve peace and order, to reduce crime and its effect and to aid traffic safety.
- We seek to provide a professional well-trained staff, to work as partners with other law enforcement agencies and serve as a valuable resource for the people of Altamont.
- We strive to enhance the quality of life, through an active partnership with the citizens and business community of Altamont.
- We recognize our diverse community and provide police services without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, social status, or sexual orientation.
- We respect individual rights, human dignity and the values of all members of the community and department.
|Todd Pucci||Police Chief|
|John Scally||Village Board Liaison|