Anyone can become sick with the Flu
- People at high risk include People 65 years and older
- Vaccination of high risk people is important to reduce the risk of serious flu illness.
- High risk people should be vaccinated to keep from spreading the flu.
Symptoms of the Flu are worse than a cold
- Flu symptoms include:
- Body Aches
- Cold symptoms are different that the flu. Cold symptoms include:
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Sore throat
Serious flu illness can result in hospitalization.
Getting the Flu Shot reduces the spread of Flu
- Everyone 6 months of age and old needs a Flu Shot every year.
- You don't have to go to the doctors' to get a Flu Shot.
- You can get a Flu Shot at any of the following locations:
- Doctor's Office
- Flu Clinic
- Albany County Health Department