Applications for Special Use Permits, Variances, Lot Line Amendments, Change of Zoning and Sign Permits MUST include the following:
Applications must include 15 copies of:
- Application form
- Short or Long Environmental Assessment Form
- Legal description of property
- Plot Plan containing the following information:
- A arrow indicating NORTH.
- Accurate measurements.
- The parcel boundaries and the owners of all contiquous properties.
- The zoning classifications of all contiguous properties.
- All streets, either mapped or built, adjacent to the tract.
- All existing structures on the parcel.
- All watercourses and other significant physical features on the parcel.
- Narrative description of request.
- If leased property, a statement from the property owner, acknowledging the proposed use.
- Fee to be paid at time of submittal.
- Application of Appeal & Interpetation
- Area Variance Application
- Area Variance Conditions
- Change in Tenancy Permit
- Change of Zone Application
- Deck Building Permit
- Description of Materials
- General Building Permit
- Swimming Pool Building Permit
- Lot Line Adjustment Application
- Roof Building Permit
- Sign Permit
- Special Use Permit (SUP) Application, Checklist and Conditions
- Short SEQRA Form (SEAR)
- Workers' Compensation Wavier
Subdivision Form and SEQRA Long Form available under Boards and Committees/Planning Board.
The Village Zoning Laws and Subdivision Regulations can be found within the Village Code.
Digital Tax Map of the Village of Altamont are available by clicking here.